19 August 2010

My corner

This is one corner of my little living room. In my three-bedroom apartment, the living room and dining room share a space. It doesn't leave many options with a sleeper sofa and a full-size dining table. The chair isn't small, either. Still, the wall color works so well, and my two-piece movie posters bring my own character.
In addition to my corner, I also have a wall, and I enjoy the way the color of the wall complements the colors I painted my old desk a few months ago. This desk was bought in a kit from Sears back in 1980. It's all real wood, with real nails, but it's been around a while, and the updating managed to enhance the charm of the piece. The DVD baskets are a new addition, which when I saw them, I knew they would look great in the same room as my chair with the brown leather and white stitching. They fit so perfectly in these shelves, it confirms the rightness of the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment